To be inspired is great. To inspire is Incredible! !

CASE STUDY

Sahil was having severe back aches from a year and a half. He would stop in the middle of activities when this pain would come to foreground and this was affecting his productivity from quite some time. As we started discussing what he was desiring out of the session, he quickly answered I want to be free of this pain and ultimately Happy!!

We started with the session and I instructed him in order to induce the hypnotic state for the purpose of healing. As we forwarded, he began to feel tired in his body and started breathing fast and deeply. I asked him to share what was happening. Sahil said 

I am running in the small lanes, rather many people are running. I enquired him to find out how old he was and in which area he was running. Had he been to these lanes in this lifetime?

He said I have not been there before, it’s Islamabad. I am 20 years old.

I asked him about his current age. He said 20.

I understood the backache was definitely a trigger of some past memory.

I instructed him further to the count of 5, and asked him to find out more details about himself and the reason why he was running.

Sahil responded I am wearing a Maroon colored Pathani suit and I am being followed by people with big beards, they are running behind me. I am running to save my life. They are going to kill me.

I instructed him to go further and see what happened next, and find out why they were trying to kill him.

He said these people with swords and knifes in their hands are Muslims. They are killing me because I am a Hindu. I asked him to move even further and see what happens and find out which year it is.

He said its 46.  I questioned 46 of what?

He said 1946.  One of them has stabbed me in the back (just above the point where I feel the pain) with the sword and I have fallen down. I am in pain.

He died at the same spot.  I guided him on how to let go of the pain and the emotional trauma associated with the experience using one of the powerful letting go techniques(Hypnodrama).

 As he did that, he felt relieved and free of the pain. And finally affirmed “I AM HAPPY ”

NOTE: At times during the events, the emotional trauma gets locked within the sub-conscious even after the soul has made transition to a new life. And these memories tend to trigger physical or emotional issues sometimes as the experiences are stored in sub-conscious and remain alive and bound to the soul. So by revisiting such memories and settling the traumas associated with them, the issues can be healed.

DISCLAIMER: Names in the case studies have been changed to keep the privacy of clients intact.



No comments:

Post a Comment