To be inspired is great. To inspire is Incredible! !

CASE STUDY

Sanjay had been living a good life financially, physically, socially but always felt heavy and incomplete inside. Some kind of burden always was with him as If there was something he was supposed to do but couldn't because of the work pressures and other responsibilities. One fine day he decided to deal with the guilt he had been carrying with him for so long. As he came up for session I asked him what he wanted to accomplish through the session.

In guilt-stricken voice he replied “I want to be free of the heaviness that I am filled up with inside because I couldn't take care of my dad during his last times. It was not that I didn't want to do it but because I was not being able to balance my work and family life.”

He wanted to be relieved, free and happy.

As we started with the session, soon after the induction, he started shivering and crying. I asked him to share what was happening.
He replied “My mother is standing in front of me. I lost her few years back. I want to convey her the reasons, why I couldn't take care of dad. ” I guided him to go ahead to share whatever was creating the heaviness in his life from so long.

He continued to have conversation with his mom for 10 minutes and after a while stopped crying and notified “I am done.” I asked him to share how was he feeling after the talk and if he would like to share what happened during conversation.

He replied “I am light, relieved. While I was conveying her my thoughts she hugged me, loved me and said that she knows everything and does not need any explanations. What I did was right in that moment and I did my best.”

Sanjay looked extremely relaxed and relieved after the experience.

NOTE: Many a times we want to convey a lot of things to people around or even lost loved ones and do not get the chance to do so in the physical plane because of time and space considerations but we can settle things in the metaphysical realm as there are no time and space constraints in the spiritual world. And by getting into hypnosis we open ourselves to the dimensions of higher realms and thus are powerful enough to heal ourselves of any physical, mental, emotional issues.

DISCLAIMER: Names in the case studies have been changed to keep the privacy of clients intact.


No comments:

Post a Comment